Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My First Flame!!!!

I final earned my first flame at iStock photo. Those photos that achieve the 100 download mark earn the “Hot Files” flame award. There are three levels. Yellow for 100, Orange for 500 and Blue for 1000. This one photo has blown away every photo in my portfolio at iStock. What’s interesting is that at Shutterstock this image is about average. Strange. Just goes to show you that photos will sell differently at different sites.


This photo is actually quite near and dear to me. I took this at the Food Lion Auto fair several years ago shortly after my father passed away. He loved cars. I saw this beat up blue truck on the race track someone was trying to sell, and it had this rusty old “Faith: license plate on the side. I thought the textures looked kinda cool and snapped it. I also kinda looked how I felt at the time. All beat up and worn out.


View Faith


1 comment:

Community Manager said...

Hi,

My name is Joseph. I would like to invite you to join www.TheArtofBusinessCards.com (ABC). On this site you earn $5 to $20 on every sale. Many artists say they make more on this site than all of their other sites.

There is a video that explains more about the opportunity on the site.

You may sign up at this link:
http://www.theartofbusinesscards.com/index.php?do=Artistsregister

Please email me if you have any questions at ABCArtists1@Gmail.com.

Regards

Joseph